When I use born ORK player and set ORK player, the game object will be destroyed automatically, how do I keep the game object from being destroyed when a player is born?
ORK2 does not destroy the game object when a player is born and set.
  • The old player is destroyed if the new player isn't spawned. If you spawn the new player before changing it, add a short wait (e.g. 0 second to continue in the next frame) to leave enough time for Unity to actually spawn the game object.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • SK1SK1
    edited March 2022

@gamingislove
    After adding a wait of 1 second, Spawn ORK Player will still destroy the ship 1 game object after spawning a player, how do I keep the ship 1 game object after spawning a player?

There seems to be a bug with Spawn ORK Player and Set ORK Player that automatically deletes the object that was previously the player.
    ORK2 does not have this problem, please check it out!
    Post edited by SK1 on
  • If you spawn the player you ... spawn the player. If the player is already spawned the old instance is destroyed and a new one is spawned.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!