SK1SK1
edited March 2022 in ORK Support

Hello, I hope you can help solve this problem as soon as possible. It has affected my progress in using ORK3, so I have to do other things first.
1.turn grid Battles uses a switch combatant that can't attack and loses enemy targets.
2.Battle menu UI box using ORK3 tutorial, no errors.
3.The grid uses a range of 20, and attacks are normal when members are not switched.
After switching members, you lose the target menu, cannot attack and use any Abilities, items, and cannot cancel to return to the battle menu.
Post edited by SK1 on
  • Can you post your schematics that handle the combatant switch?
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • SK1SK1
    edited March 2022
    @gamingislove I didn't use the schematic of switching players, just the change members of the combat menu.
    Post edited by SK1 on
  • I'll do some tests.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!