SK1SK1
edited March 2022 in ORK Support

Loading battle scene after victory, loading save scene, born enemies will not be destroyed, will be reloaded into the battle scene. How to destroy enemies born when loading battle scenes?
Instead of destroying Combatant Spawner, it only destroys the enemy that is born and spawns again every 120 seconds.
Post edited by SK1 on
  • There's currently a bug, enemies are respawned immediately after teleport battles instead of waiting for their respawn time.

Will be fixed in the next update.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • @gamingislove Has this problem been fixed? I still can't destroy it today.
  • Yes, that bug has been fixed in ORK 3.3.0.

However, if you want your combatants to not spawn again, you need to enable Use Scene ID to mark them as defeated after a battle.

The Remember Combatants settings are used to save combatants between scene changes, e.g. a patroling enemy will respawn at the position it was at, or a combatant's running respawn time.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • @gamingislove 2D game respawn or directly execute, do not wait for respawn time, please check.
  • edited June 2022
    Hm, yeah ... I can confirm this bug.
    Strange, that was fixed before ...

Edit: Alright, found the issue.
    This happens when the setup is like in the 3D RPG Playground tutorials, i.e. the battle and spawner are both parented on the same game object. The schematic marks the machine object's parent as 'don't destroy on load' before scene change, that's why it's not being saved when getting destroyed.
    Will be fixed in the next update.
    Post edited by gamingislove on
  • edited June 2022
    @gamingislove
    If you don't use the same parent, the respawn problem will be solved.
    Post edited by churan on