Hi,

I am trying to use Tooltip to display Information on Equipment, Combatant, etc.
The section from Equipments and Combatants is empty in the tooltip hud.

Example:
For example, I have a piece of equipment shown in the following.

And the ui component for displaying the info is shown in the following. (I did hit OK after taking a screenshot)

And here is what I get out of that.

You can see the from equipment isn't showing up. However I was able to use customdata to show the bonus. But it felt hacky.

The same goes for combatants. Descriptions aren't showing up in my tooltip HUD. And Item descriptions are showing up properly.
  • I'll check it out.

Just one things regarding combatants (or content in general), the Equipment status type here can only show content from equipment. So using this to also show info for a combatant will not work.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Any news to this problem?
  • Sorry for the delay, went down with Covid shortly afterwards :)

Tested this and works fine on my end. Maybe some change/fix on my development version already fixed whatever the issue here was.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • I just started a blank project and tested it. It worked fine.

I am gonna have to look into other settings.