Hello again!

Simple Question.
How to set status value to float value?
I have some status I would like in percent like dodge for example.
I would like the value expressed as a percentage and in particular have numbers after the comma like 25.50% dodge for example.
  • Status values are integer based, but you can display them differently via number formatting options.

In ORK 3, you can set up custom formatting for a status value in it's UI Settings > Information Overrides > Number Format. You can e.g. select to display it as a float value and also use formulas or simple operations to change it.

E.g. instead of 25.5, your status value could be 255 (i.e. your desired value times 10), so the formatting would use an operator to divide by 10.
    Also, keep in mind that you also need to reflect this in any formula using your status value, since your actual value is different than the displayed one :)
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • ok thanks GIL ;)