edited April 2022 in ORK Support
When I press the new game button,the scene can be called right,but the player can't move ,and DontDestroyOnload scene have a Screen Fader canvas makes game window black.
·I’m sure that the Start Game option in ORK Game Starter in the new game scene is enable,and in the start menu scene is disable.
·All scene is ready in build settings.
I check other Discussion,but can't find the same question.
Post edited by StaticSpring on
For rpg!
  • Sounds a bit like your Unity project's time scale is set to 0, halting all progress.

Check the Time Scale setting in Edit > Project Settings ... > Time, this should be set to 1.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • edited April 2022
    Thanks for reply,
    I check the timescale ,and it already set to 1.
    I also compared the playground demo with my project,the start menu settings should be right.

If I don't start with start menu,everything is OK,character can be created.
    Post edited by StaticSpring on
    For rpg!
  • The _NewGameSceneChanger>scene changer>start settings said that “No start types enabled”.
    Maybe It is the reason?
    For rpg!
  • No, that's normal - it's automatically created and started, so it doesn't use a regular start type (e.g. player entering the trigger).

Do you get any error messages in the Unity console?
    E.g. if you didn't add the scenes to Unity's build settings, Unity can't load the scene and would print an error.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • No,I didn't get any error messages in the Unity console,I’m sure that I add the scenes to Unity's build settings.
    For rpg!
  • I capitalized all the English letters in the name of the game scene, and it's work.
    Or maybe IT's because I re-imported the scene into the unity.

Anyway, thank you for your help^^,and hope it can help others with this problem.
    For rpg!
  • Yeah, scene names are case sensitive, so make sure the names match exactly :)