Please make a mini-tutorial on creating a mobile control using a joystick or touch control for OrcFramework3. Thanks in advance.
  • It's on my list :)
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • gamingislove said: It's on my list :)
    Please move it up in the list)

• When to expect this tutorial?)
  • I'm currently finishing everything up for the next ORK 3 (+Makinom 2) release, which will happen either later this week or next week. New tutorials will come after the next release!
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
  • Great, thank you very much =)