ORK Framework 3.3.0

This update adds a ‘factor’ feature for attack/defence modifier bonuses, allows using multiple reuse times for battle actions (e.g. blocking an ability for 3 turns and an ability type for 1 turn), adds new schematic nodes and other new features changes and fixes.
See the release notes for all details.

Additionally, highlighting combatants and battle grid cells is now an extensible system, allowing you to add custom highlights via scripting by extending from the BaseCombatantHighlightType class and BaseGridHighlightType class. E.g. use this to add support for HDRP features.

Makinom 2.4.0

This update adds new float/Vector3 value types, new UI box control options and other new features, changes and fixes.
See the release notes for all details.

Some highlights here are new UI components - a circle layout (e.g. for displaying input buttons in a circle) and a content size fitter with min/max size adjustments.
Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Thank you very much for adding support for dampening on the animations!
  • That's awesome! Good work as always, Gil! Thanks for adding and fixing a few things based on our discussions. This is really appreciated!
  • @Acissathar
    Mecanim animation setup in ORK can now also change the used animator controller :)
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • When will the old Ork 2 grid battle demo be updated to Ork 3? You know, the one which had attacks of opportunity.
  • @JMR
    Probably never, at least not in that form.
    There's currently the 2D Grid Battle RPG tutorial series available for ORK 3. A 3D grid tutorial will come in the future, but there's not much difference between 2D and 3D in that regard.

Attacks of opportunity work the same in ORK 3 as they did in ORK 2 - I might add a gameplay bits tutorial to add it to the existing grid battle tutorial series.
  • Thanks for answers :)