edited May 2022 in ORK Support
Hello,

I'm having a camera problem after the battle. I set up camera views during the fight(battlestart), so far so good, but at the end of the battle there's no way to recover my top down border view, it stays on the seen during the fight despite the use of a store camera(battlestart) and an initial camera(in battleend) (the schematic considers that the initial camera is the one that is visibly modified).
I also tried to change the camera to the default camera and this time the camera sinks into the ground and no longer follows the player.
What is the problem exactly?
Post edited by omeegaa on
  • Store Initial Camera Position and Initial Camera Position nodes are only for use within the same schematic. Storing it in the battle start schematic and restoring in battle end schematic will not work.

Generally, the camera control will automatically adjust the camera view when it regains control, so that shouldn't really be an issue.

Are you fighting in the same scene or in a separate battle scene? Also, when using multiple cameras, make sure that only one is tagged as MainCamera.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • edited May 2022
    For now I'am using the simple battle(with battle 3D area) start so the begin where the main character is.
    I just verified ,the normal camera is tag as main camera.
    I don't know about the camera during the battle though because I just did "change camera position" in the schematic, so I guess I'm on the main camera from start to finish

edit : What you said put me on the track, I forgot to return control in my end of fight schematic ^^
    Post edited by omeegaa on
  • Battle systems also have options to block camera controls during the whole battle, so you don't really have to manage that in battle start/end events unless you want to do something specific :)
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Ok I will look into that ,indeed it will easier if I have less node to select^^