Hello,

I was wondering if ORK allow to create succes for steam?^^
Will there be a menu in ORK for this soon?
  • I'm not sure what you're asking, could you clarify a bit?
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Sure.

In steam when the player plays he can unlock successes(achievement) and I ask if a game with ORK can offer these successes and if soon there will be a menu provided for this purpose.
    At the moment in the steam interface it is asking for an API connecting the success to the steam platform, I assume that it is a variable becoming true, is that correct?
  • There are currently no plans for adding achievements as a built-in feature, but it can be added via custom nodes or via function nodes in case you already have some working API to call.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Not yet ,its new to me and I don't know at all how it can work to be honest ^^
  • I released a Steam game on ORK.
    You can implement achievements, but you need to write a script in C #.

I couldn't code the script myself, so I outsourced the solution.XD
  • xD well this is generic script i guess so big deal ^^ SOmeone give me his script , I will test later ^^ Good to know its possible and working :)