For some reason my player gets double the amount of items specified. I have tried this two ways:

-In the Player Combatant, I give the player Start Inventory of 5 Health Potions and 2 Mega Health Potions. In game in the inventory, I see 10 Health Potions and 4 Mega Health Potions.

-I tried removing the Start Inventory and instead using the Add Inventory node in the Start Schematic. Surprisingly, the items in the player inventory are still doubled!

So weird! I don't see this issue in the 3d RPG Playground project so I must have done something wacky.

-Mike
  • Sounds like your start game schematic (or event in ORK 2) is executed twice - you probably also have the same combatant twice in your player group.

If you're using ORK 2, you probably followed the game tutorials and set up both options for the start event, i.e. set up in the main menu and as an autostart interaction, but you sould only use one of them.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • edited May 2022
    Thanks for pointing me in the right direction. To add a bit more for anyone else who happens upon this post in the future:

-I had the start schematic executing twice
    -Once in UI->Start Menu->New Game Settings->Start Schematic
    -Once in the ORK Game Starter gameobject component->Start Schematic Asset
    -Removing the reference to the first one solved the issue

Thanks again,
    -Mike
    Post edited by indoflaven on