Hello ,

I was wondering if there is a way to destroy or play animations to specific prefab instances because I am composing a battlefield and I would like to kill only certain targeted soldiers (who all come from the same prefab) when I manage to a trigger (I use a trigger machine).
  • Using a prefab in object selections will add an additional field to define an index for which prefab to use. It defaults to -1, i.e. using all prefabs - e.g. setting it to 0 will use the first spawned index, 1 the 2nd, etc.

Also, the Spawn Prefab node can optionally store your spawned prefab into selected data via the Use Spawned Object setting (bottom of the node's settings).
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • The problem is ,the prefabs I was to destroy or select are already in the scene ,they don't spawn^^
  • If they are already part of your scene setup, you can add a Game Object type actor to the schematic. This lets you select game objects in your scene via the machine component using the schematic.

Alternatively, you can search for game objects, e.g. using a Find Object type actor.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • working perfectly ,thanks ;)