Hi.
I am currently using 'Look At Selection' Battle Camera for setting a camera position that encompasses the whole battle grid, so that the player can choose the target among all combatants.
Would it be possible to use this option 'Look At Selection' while selecting cell grids (move, examine etc)? I am aware that there is an option to set the camera control target to the grid cells, but it won't allow me to change the Camera Position (ie field of view).
Many thanks.
VicMiSS
  • I don't think this is currently possible.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Thanks, GiL.
    So, I started using the camera control target option to grid cells and I came across an issue.
    The camera will target the selected cell if using input keys (Cell Selection > Input Key Settings), but will not if using mouse control (Cell Selection > Mouse/Touch Control). Did I set something wrong?
    Thanks again!
    VicMiSS
  • No, mouse control doesn't work for this - moving the camera on hover selection would immediately select the next cell, as the cursor hovers over a different cell, etc.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!