Hello, I have flying text setup in battle for when a status effect gets added to a combatant. I have the offset so that it does not overlap with the damage values, however when an ability inflicts multiple status effects they overlap with each other. Is it possible to queue them one after the other (ideally), or provide an additional offset after the first one? Thanks
  • You can either use random offsets or set up multiple flying text positions for this.

When setting up multiple flying text positions, you can use the Use In Order option to use them one after the other (instead of randomly) and also optionally reset the order after a defined time. E.g. resetting after 0.5 seconds to have flying texts coming from the same ability calculation use different positions and return to the start position afterwards.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!