Heya, I've been going through the tutorials and I'm struggling with a page: http://orkframework.com/guide/tutorials/3d-rpg-playground/anim-02-use-cast-camera/ I've followed the whole page to the T but when I put any schematics the ability sequence and get into a battle, it prevents my player from being able to perform any action. Any idea what might be wrong?
  • Hm, that's pretty strange - my first guess would be the time scale being 0, stopping time progression and e.g. wait times in schematics not completing.

Do you use any time scale changing features in your setup?
    Also, check the Time Scale setting of your Unity project, can be found in the Unity menu: Edit > Project Settings... > Time
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • It seems the schematics work when placed in other sections, but literally anything put into the ability ones cause the issue. I've tried all the schematics in the tutorial section both together as shown and independently. Additionally I've tried simple stuff like a schematic of wait 1, it seems to overwrite any actions. I'll hit attack and it'll wait 1 and nothing will happen, the turn will end and repeat for the enemies. But if I totally clear ability start animation and ability end animation combat runs as expected with all damage etc.
    Assuming my time features are set to default:
    Fixed Timestep: 0.02
    Maximum Allowed Timestep: 0.1
    Time Scale: 1
    Maximum Particle Timestep: 0.03
  • Did you already follow the tutorials after that one? The actual battle setup follows later, so might be some battle setup there.

Otherwise, it's probably best if you can send me your Unity project to check out. You can reduce the size by deleting the Library folder from the project's folder - e.g. upload it somewhere like dropbox and send me the link to contact@orkframework.com.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Sorry for the slow response, had a busy week and had to find time to sit down and go through the tutorials again.
    When I put the battle animation schematics into attacks and skills they all worked, I must've missed it before somehow.
    Thanks for your help!