Is there an way to know & track when a combatant attacks a faction and when sympathy changes occur between factions?
  • Currently not, but I can add event handlers to register to in the next update.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • That would be great!
    Thank you Nicholas :)
  • I just got the latest ORK3 release, did you manage to get in the tracking when a combatant attacks a faction and when sympathy changes occur between factions?
  • Yes - ORK.Game.Faction has multiple event handlers you can register to. Beside getting notified of sympathy changes, you can also get notified when e.g. a member of a faction was killed, etc.

For combatants, you can also register to get notified if a combatant was attacked by another combatant:
    combatant.Battle.AttackedByCombatant
    combatant being the instance of the combatant.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!