Hello @gamingislove just wanted to report when changing scenes, and using the ORK_Cinemachine_CameraControlWrapper script, the ActiveVirtualCamera is not assigned. I've been debugging for an hour, and these are my findings, and quick workaround/fix

NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
GamingIsLove.ORKFramework.Components.ORK_Cinemachine_CameraControlWrapper.CameraTargetChanged (UnityEngine.GameObject oldTarget, UnityEngine.GameObject newTarget) (at Assets/Gaming Is Love/Makinom 2/Plugins/Scripts/ORK_Cinemachine_CameraControlWrapper.cs:85)
GamingIsLove.ORKFramework.Components.ORK_Cinemachine_CameraControlWrapper.LateUpdate () (at Assets/Gaming Is Love/Makinom 2/Plugins/Scripts/ORK_Cinemachine_CameraControlWrapper.cs:117)

And the the culprit is at like 85

this.cameraControl.ActiveVirtualCamera.Follow = newTarget.transform;

the ActiveVirtualCamera is null for some weird reason

A quick hack was to add a null check in LateUpdate()

protected void LateUpdate()
{
if (cameraControl.ActiveVirtualCamera == null) return;

//....
  • Hm, I'll look into it, though shouldn't that be set by the scene's Cinemachine camera?
    Is there a virtual camera in the loaded scene?
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Uploaded an updated wrapper script that prevents that error from happening.
    It also has a new setting to automatically update a the new active camera to target the current camera target.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!