When i open "Load Game Menu" and get the error
and this is my setting and some information , ver: Ork2.34.1 , Unity2022.1.4f1
  • The 1.0.2 version didn't update the version number in the script, so if you downloaded it within the last year you'll most likely have the latest version.

Anyway, the error hints at encryption issues - as stated by the plugin page, using encryption and compression can lead to errors.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • I have done this , uncheck "Encrypt Data"
    at Menus > Save Game Menu > Save Game Settings
    but it still doesn't work . same error message .
  • Based on the error, this happens during load game - so you still have your old save data with the encrypted data, which will automatically get decrypted and causing this error.

You need to delete your old save games. E.g. on Windows, you can find them in your user's folder in AppData/LocalLow/Company/Game (company/game based on your Unity project's project info).
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!