Hi @gamingislove - I have animated a treasure chest using schematics to fire the animation of lid opening. I’d love to use a schematic to produce the prize, and tried with an add loot node, but that doesn’t work. Then I tried to attach it to the chest like I did with my interaction machine that triggers the schematic. However that too doesn’t work.

How would I go about interacting with the chest to fire the schematic to open it and collect the item?

Thanks!
  • Your Item Collector can spawn and mount the item's prefab, i.e. you could move it in your open schematic.

Or just have a child object representing the item in the chest and move it :)
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • @gamingislove - got it, it works! Appreciate it! Finally have an animated chest and loot. Through item collector as a child on my chest prefab and then started item collector via openChest schematic - just didn’t spawn any prefab for the item but now I feel good about putting items in with a little rise above animation. Thanks again!