• Via code extensions, see this Makinom documentation on extending game state change events.

I'd recommend to check out one of the existing events in ORK or Makinom source code for examples.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Thank you.

It was really easy to add it and it showed up in editor.

Now I somehow need to subscribe that to event than Dialogue message or choices are shown.
    Or something is shown and filter out it.
  • edited July 2022
    I was not able to find the dialogue show or dialogue hide build in events.
    Neither ui box shown or hidden event.

The way to implement custom event in that case is to use custom prefab for showning dialogue. On that prefab add component which on enable tells that dialogue ui is shown on disable that dialogue ui is closed.
    DialogueShonwGameStateChangeType can subscribe to whose events and invoke notify at right moment, changing the concrete game state.

@RustedGames
    Post edited by TextusGames on
  • edited July 2022
    Yeah, there's no such event fired by the UI - as you found out, you need to do that manually.

Alternatively, you can use the UI box's open/close schematics to actively change a game state, so a custom game state change event isn't really needed for this.
    Post edited by gamingislove on
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Alternatively, you can use the UI box's open/close schematics to actively change a game state, so a custom game state change event isn't really needed for this.
    Thanks.
    This is even a simplier solution.