• In Battles > Target Settings you can set up Target Information Dialogues to automatically show infos on the selected target and it's status changes.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Can the tooltip class HUD set the target for this value change?

• No, it's using the Dummy Target Combatant defined in UI > Text Display Settings in the Status Change Display > Target Changes Text Code settings. If none is selected, it'll use the user.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • @gamingislove Battles > Target Settings In this setting, if I use a healing skill, the value doesn't show up!

• It predicts the changes that will happen to the target, e.g. healing a target with full health will not change anything.
  • Thank you, that's true!