Hi!

I'm starting to play with the menu screens (non-battle) and I've encountered an issue I can't fix: when in the ability menu, hovering the cursor over a skill shows the skill tooltip, but moving the mouse away will not make it disappear.

What is strange is that the skill tooltip works fine in the battle menu.

I really have no clue how to fix this. The only option I found about the tooltips in the Ability Menu Screen is ''Enable Tooltip'' (which I obviously enabled) and I couldn't find anything in the HUD > Skill Tooltips options that could help me.

Thank you!
  • Do you have Selection Tooltip enabled in UI > UI Boxes > General Settings?
    That'd automatically use the currently selected button's tooltip as tooltip (if no other tooltip from the cursor is shown).
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • edited July 2022
    No, it was disabled.

I didn't see a difference when I enabled it. Once the tooltip appears, it won't disappear (it will change though if I hover over a new ability).

I tried removing all the other parts of my menu to only show the ability part and it changed nothing to the issue.
    Post edited by max_power on
  • Other settings to check are in UI > UI Settings in the ORK UI Settings > Tooltip Settings. If Preview Tooltip is enabled, try disabling it - that'd show a tooltip if the selected ability (or something else) is showing preview data for the combatants.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Ah, yes, it works now! Thank you for your help!