edited December 2013 in Showcase
Hero is a 3D RPG currently in development based on the Japanese anime eroge series, Monster Girl Quest, with permission from the original creators of course. The game focuses on a young man in a world divided by prejudice between humans and mythological creatures, who while being tasked by the goddess to eliminate the monsters, tries instead to find a way to forge peace between the two factions.

Current progress, I have just released a final graphics test build of the first of three continents to make sure that the graphics and programming aren't too much for everyone's computers, and will next be adding the remaining characters and getting the battle system up and running to make the actual demo. You can learn more about it at http://www.ntelliware.com

• Hey man, I tried your demo (had to grab it from a ks update as it wouldn't work on the site). The cutscenes are really nicely done, I enjoyed them. As a wip i'd say you're doing well. Keep up the good work.
  • Thanks for pointing out that the link didn't work, I fixed it so now it works off the website. Thanks for the comment!
  • I've played the eroge awhile back. Very...interesting.
  • No problem man. Is the entire thing made via Ork? Obviously not the graphics and models.
  • Well, for the most part it is entirely ork. I had to write some scripts, like for the snake girl's tail animation and for camera controls, but other than that everything is based on ORK standard components so far.
  • edited December 2013
    Sounds awesome. I'll prolly pick it up and give it a go once it's out and about. :)
    Post edited by Loopdaloop on
  • Looking really good - keep it up :D
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!