edited August 2022 in ORK Support
Hello @gamingislove, I'm wondering if now could be possible to have the Action notification have a different background whether is the Player friendly group or the Enemies casting the Ability, like in the screenshot. I remember back in ORK2 was not possible, also the width of the Box was not based on the content, forcing you to specify a fixed width

Post edited by RustedGames on
  • Hm, I don't think so - is this for the regular action info notifications (set up in Battles > Battle Texts), that automatically show (if enabled) when an ability, item, etc. is used?
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • edited August 2022
    Yes the Battle Texts indeed, can you please add this functionality or suggest a workaround?
    Post edited by RustedGames on
  • I'll look into it.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!