edited August 2022 in ORK Support
I have a schematic where I need to access all items of the same type within an inventory container, so I can choose one at random to drop. Is there an easy way to do that? There doesn't seem to be much access to item types or inventory containers from schematic nodes.

Also, is there a way to check what item/quantity is in a specific inventory slot?

EDIT: I found the type selection deep in the 'Select Item' node, however, I'm still not sure how to choose a specific container or check a certain slot.

and maybe I should take a break, but now I can't figure out how to remove just one (or a specific number) of an item from a slot using selected data. I can't figure out how to select data so that 'Remove From Inventory' removes a single item, instead of clearing the whole slot.
Post edited by SpaceDoubt on
  • Ah, yeah ... the inventory nodes are currently for the whole inventory, not a specific container.

I'll look into adding new nodes for inventory containers.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!