edited August 2022 in ORK Support
When I accept interact, combatant is teleported like -5000 below the terrain.
It was panning camera down below terrain and I thought it was a canvas problem, though I could see a tiny character down below. Then I locked the camera and realized the combatant was the one vanishing. Looking at runtime donotdestroy I can see the coords change on the combatant as well.

Mixamo models. Tried with 3 different ones.
Using a cylinder as character model does Not have the issue.
Recreated prefabs again making sure 0 0 0 and reimport everything on them.
Checked the Freeze Y box trying to lock vertical but still poofs.

Enabling Apply Root motion on the model prefab fixes it, I don't understand why. (breaks the animations though hehe).
Does that give any clue as to what is happening? Must be animation related if root motion stops it from happening? (well that and cylinder with no animation has no issue)

What would cause the combatant coords to move -5000 upon interact? I can't figure it out

Thanks!
Post edited by GeneralK on
  • edited August 2022
    Could be a collider/physics pushing it below ground and having it fall down, or raycast placement or something like that. Or just your battle start schematic doing something.

Hard to say without knowing the details on the setup here :)
    Post edited by gamingislove on
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!