Could someone please tell me where I might find info in the Documentation, or a tutorial about how I might set up a henchman or hired help for my main character?

Thank you.
  • Depends on what that would entail :)

Generally, you can add combatants to your player group in 2 ways - via schematics (just like your player, check out this schematic tutorial) or by selling them in shops.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Thank you!

Checking it out now. New to using Ork, that I'd ask where to start reading to learn.
  • In case you haven't done yet, I'd highly recommend to go through the status system setup and 3D RPG Playground tutorials to learn the most used features :)
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!