I'm trying to set up abilitie (single), inventory, and escape in the "Battle Menu" and use ”Description Settings” to display these additional information.

Extra info on ”abilitie” gave me the expected results, but everything else gave strange results.

I don't know if this is my setting error or ORK's bug, but could you please take a look at the behavior of the 3 patterns described in the attached file?

I would like inventory and escape to have similar results as abilitie.

[attached image]
http://primaryorbit.com/ORKSS0927.jpg
  • I think you're mixing up Custom Content and Additional Content.

Can you show me your battle menu's Description Settings?
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Admittedly I didn't distinguish between "Additional" and "Custom".

Based on that, I couldn't understand the problem even if I looked at the settings, so it would be helpful if you could see the attached image.

And the reason why the inventory button content (name) and escape description is not displayed is another problem...?

[attached image]
    http://primaryorbit.com/ORKBTLCommand.jpg
  • This is the Description Settings.

[attached image]
    http://primaryorbit.com/ORKBTLCommand2.jpg
  • Description settings have 2 separate setups for displaying something with content (e.g. the ability) and something without that (e.g. the inventory button).

The Content Description is used for displaying the description of the button with an ability.
    The General Description is used for displaying the description for others without a content, like the inventory button.

For the escape command, if you enable Use Action Info, it'll have a content and use that for the information - i.e. just like the ability. You can define the content for escape (and other special actions) in Battles > Battle Texts > Special Command Content.

Also, the additional content you added to the inventory button isn't a custom content you can add to the ability or other content information. I.e. this can't be displayed using the customcontent text code.

I'll look into finding a solution for this.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • understood.
    I would expect more flexibility in descriptions!
  • Next update will add new text codes for the general description settings to add additional content information from the selected input.