Hey, I have completed Lesson 5 of the tutorial, and everything works perfectly. However, sometimes the player spawns in the corner of the map in the Town map. Please find the video link. So weird. What could be happening here?

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1tWZ_NdLLft_Tbps4nGCTpGmgGHSy3HAj/view?usp=sharing
  • Make sure your Spawn Points are placed correctly and have each a unique Spawn ID. Also, check if your Scene Changers use the correct Spawn ID for the spawn point you want to use.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Hi, thanks. The Scene 1 Town has 2 Spawn points and 1 Scene changer. The 2 Spawn points have IDs 0 and 1.

The Scene 2 Field has 1 Spawn Point with ID 0 and 1 Scene changer. The Scene changers are linked to the correct Spawn Points:
    Scene 1's Scene changer goes to Scene 2's Spawn Point ID 0, and Scene 2's Scene Changer goes to Scene 1's Spawn Point ID 0.

• Just figured out that there is a third Spawn Point in the corner of the terrain that I do not remember creating. Thanks! Solved! Must have created a Spawn Point by accident while I had Terrain object selected.