Hi, I was just wondering if there is a way to automatically close the save,load and exit menu when losing focus, clicking on other menus doesn't close the save/load/exit prompts? I can't seem to find anything in the "Save Game Settings" or the "UI Settings". Thankyou

Was also wondering if it is possible to:

- Have all the bestiary data be available but the information is hidden with "???" and a different portrait until you encounter it?

- Some combatants have specific dialogue that we would like to have trigger the bestiary. For example, if the player accepts a quest the npc would inform the player of the enemy type - which fills that portion of the bestiary.

- In the group menu, is it possible to highlight the currently equipped characters in the 2nd group box rather than being removed? Similar how the equipment menu can highlight the currently equipped item.

Thankyou
  • No, the save menus can't be closed when losing focus.
    g35011 said: - Have all the bestiary data be available but the information is hidden with "???" and a different portrait until you encounter it?
    No, only combatants added to the bestiary (either via encounter or schematics) are shown.
    g35011 said: - Some combatants have specific dialogue that we would like to have trigger the bestiary. For example, if the player accepts a quest the npc would inform the player of the enemy type - which fills that portion of the bestiary.
    You can use an Add To Bestiary node in a schematic to add the entry, but opening the menu for that entry isn't possible. You can use the Bestiary Dialogue node to show information on a combatant, though.
    g35011 said: - In the group menu, is it possible to highlight the currently equipped characters in the 2nd group box rather than being removed? Similar how the equipment menu can highlight the currently equipped item.
    No, currently not.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!