When using the Status Value Distribution Menu screen option, I used the Menu User option to update the combatant, but the Status Value Distribution menu screen does not update the combatant accurately. My operation is to click Menu User and the information is not updated, when I click on the specific content in the Status Value Distribution, the combatant information is updated
  • edited October 2022
    Do you mean you're using a HUD that can change the menu user via HUD Click component to change the menu user?
    Post edited by gamingislove on
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • edited October 2022
    Yes, I am using it, and the rest of the Settings work well, but I wonder why he can't update the Status Value Distribution.

Or does the Status Value Distribution only update individual combatants?
    Post edited by churan on
  • Can confirm this - not limited to changing via HUD, it's happening generally when changing the menu user. Basically, the user change doesn't reset the status distribution as it should.

Will be fixed in the next update :)
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • @gamingislove
    Status Value Distribution Can be added in different ways. Now it can only be added or decreased bit by bit. Can vertical and horizontal input be used at the same time and then have different Settings?
  • I don't think this is currently supported, only 1 distrubution point change at a time is currently possible.
  • Would you consider adding this feature?
  • I'll look into it.
  • Thank you very much.

@gamingislove
    I have another question about Shop. I want to refresh the product with a timer. When I have purchased the full amount of the item, the item will enter a countdown. When the countdown is over, I can keep buying. Is there a way around this?
  • edited October 2022
    You can do this if your shop uses a Shop ID via the Shop Interaction component. That way the shop's stock is remembered and can be accessed via schematics, e.g. Check Shop Stock node to check if it's in stock or not and Add To Shop node to add an item.

Though, you might want to open the shop via a schematic as well, the Open Shop node also supports shop IDs. That way you can check after the node (i.e. when shopping is done) if the item is out of stock and start your timer.
    Post edited by gamingislove on
  • @gamingislove
    The problem has been solved, but I can't control the refresh of individual items, only the refresh of one class!
  • Can you show me what you did? You should be able to change any item in the shop.

• Yes, I can control items, but I can't control individual items, the Check Shop Stock node can only check one class? How do I control individual items? What information am I missing?
  • edited October 2022
    @gamingislove

1:In the first diagram, I used the Open Shop node, and then the Check Shop Stock node to check the quantity of items. If the check passed, the Start Timer node was started.

2:I used the automatic machine. Check Variables node I used at the beginning To Check whether the variable of the Start Timer node reached the value I set, then Check Shop Stock node to check whether the number of items exists, and then Add To Shop node to add what I want item.
    Post edited by churan on
  • Ah, yeah ... forgot the Check Shop Stock doesn't allow checking for individual items.
    I'll look into it.