edited October 2022 in ORK Support
I don't know if this is a spec change in 3.8.0 or a bug,
but after updating to 3.8.0, in Turn Based Battle(MultiTurns), enemies do not start turn after their first turn regardless of the turn value, and they disappear from the turn order.
After the enemy's first turn, in the inspector, the enemy's Turn State is set to "AfterTurn". I think it used to automatically change to "BeforeTurn".

All enemies end their turn at None in BattleAI.
The enemy's End Turn Schematic is performed at the end of the first turn.

How can I resolve this?
Post edited by modot on
  • Can you give me more details on your turn based battle system setup?
    Mainly the Battle Mode settings, as well as your (overall) actions per turn use?
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • edited October 2022
    Okay,
    This is how TurnBasedBattle is set up.
    https://imgur.com/a/GF974wP

In this state,
    https://imgur.com/qQ2iCnC
    For example, after the above Combatant's turn is completed, the situation is as in the title.
    MoveAI is not used.

Let me know if you need more details on the other settings.
    Post edited by modot on
  • Thanks, I'll look into it.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Found the issue, will be fixed in the next update.
  • edited October 2022
    Actions Per Turn: 2
    I guess this setting is the cause of this problem.
    The problem no longer occurs for now by changing this value from the Formula.
    Looking forward to the next update to fix it!
    Post edited by modot on
  • Should also be fixed if you use Own None Cost in the actions per turn and enable it's Use Remaining setting.
  • That's a smarter solution!
    Thank you.