I wanted to change the Cinemachine properties from the ORK node, so I prepared a node like the one attached, but I couldn't change the properties.

Could you please point out the mistakes in my node?
*This is a dolly camera.

http://primaryorbit.com/ORKCinemachine.png
  • @shinanoishiguro2 at first glance you are using the wrong class name, it should be CinemachineVirtualCamera, then the CinemachineTrackedDolly->CinemachineComponent is added to a internal Component Pipeline list, you'll need to dig deeper into Cinemachine Editor Source code to find how to fetch it and apply your changes afterwards.
  • @RustedGames
    Thanks for the reply!
    Does that mean that the node program alone cannot solve the problem?
  • Hard to say without seeing the code (or an API) for what you want to access.

Generally, you need to do it this way:
    - class name: this should be the name of the component you access, not any of the settings classes on it (so CinemachineVirtualCamera in this case, I think)
    - field name: you can use '.' to traverse the settings hierarchy > since you want to access the Body settings (which I assume are a separate class), you can access it via something like this: body.m_PathPosition (this naturally depends on how 'body' is defined in the CinemachineVirtualCamera class)
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • I see!
    Like "body.m_PathPosition", I can follow the hierarchy with "dots"!

Enough information. thank you!
    I would like to explore the hierarchy of properties of interest.