edited October 2022 in General Support
Finally I am at this point and configured the zoom: https://orkframework.com/guide/tutorials/3d-rpg-playground/01-player-setup/

But the setup does not work. I checked the Name of the wheel "Mouse ScrollWheel" in the input manager (copy/paste).
And checked the setup. Still no success. I even changed my mouse in case the apple mouse would be a problem.

Any ideas how to debug this?
- Input Manager
- Input Keys Scroll Wheel
- GameControls/Camera/Zoom
Post edited by thomas123 on
  • If the ORK setup is correct it's most likely in the input manager.
    Make sure the name in the input manager and in ORK's input key (Input Name setting) match. The input manager key's axis should be the 3rd axis and using type Mouse Movement.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • You are doing this (Unity) since a while, correct? :-)
    That solved my problem. Thank you.
  • thomas123 said: You are doing this (Unity) since a while, correct? :-)
    Somewhat :)
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!