I am following the tutorial for the Action RPG and it doesn't show you how to activate jumping. I have tried my best trying to imitate the other movements in the tutorial, but with jump it does nothing. I already enabled the jump. I'm not sure what to do. I tried different things for a couple of hours and nothing works. Please if anyone knows how I would appreciate any help.
  • edited October 2022
    No need to open 2 topics for this.

The 3D action RPG tutorials don't use jumping, they have a roll ability, though.
    The project isn't really set up for using jumping - since this project uses root motion for movement, there needs to be an animation set up to handle the jumping.

Generally, ORK's built-in Button player control can handle jumping (somewhat) when using other move types, e.g. Character Controller. For anything better, you'll need to use custom controls.
    ORK's built-in controls are just there to get you started :)
    Post edited by gamingislove on
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!