edited October 2022 in ORK Support
I have 2 inventory containers that open side-by-side via 2 Menu Parts on the same Menu Screen.

I'd basically like them to function as though they were the same inventory - and they basically do, except navigation-wise.
Instead of having to set an input to change between the 2 Menu Parts, I'd like to just use the same slot navigation to get between the 2 inventories (ie. pressing right with Inventory 1's rightmost slot selected moves to Inventory 2's leftmost slot)

I'm just not sure what the best approach is. Do I need to rethink the setup, or maybe handle it with a schematic, or is there some better way I'm not realizing?
Post edited by SpaceDoubt on
  • That's not possible - input navigation is within the focused UI box, so e.g. moving right on the right side of the box doesn't move to the next box beside it.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • I know it's not the same as input key control and dont know your use case but for mouse if you turn on cursor over focus in the menu it will swap between them as you mouse over the box. Makes multiple inventory feel more as one would expect not having to click to focus