Im having some weird issue with the move ai respawn.

IT looks like that the members are Not really Spawning to the leader IT looks like there are somehow mounted on the leader and blinking. All the way
  • Is this on player or enemy/AI controlled groups?

Generally, the move AI respawn is using the same positioning as the initial spawning - i.e. either the Group Spawn Settings in Game > Game Settings > ORK Game Settings > Player/Group Settings, or a formation that's active on the group (Combatants > Formations).
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • on the players side...ehmm i think i send you a short video via email about the issue.
  • Got the email - hard to say without seeing your combatant prefabs and the overall setup of them.

E.g. if actually a child object of the prefab moves and it's root stays at the same position, that'd constantly have them out of range and respawn. Something like that can be prevented by using the Child as Root setting in the combatant's prefab settings to define the actually moving game object.

Could also be other things, e.g. the used ranges being too small, issues with the movement component/navmesh setup, animations, etc.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!