Well, I used a 2D Grid Battle RPG
Heal< 50% of HP's combat AI, but a small problem in the war on the grid, is when I fighter I put him in the first place is set to less than 50% of the value of life, and I have the AI fighters is low fighters began to move to the life values, but that is not found the correct treatment of AI fighters, if you haven't to its low fighters around, He will treat himself. How can this be checked?
  • Depends on your battle AI's setup.

E.g. you can check before the Ability node if the targets are in range using a In Use Range node - to check only the previously found targets:
    - found targets: Check
    - target: None
    Check nodes with this setup will only check the found targets (removing those that don't match) and don't add new targets.

You can also exclude the battle AI's user from being a target by enabling Exclude Self.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • There is also a problem with this. When the AI passes a fully healthy ally and is within its skill range, the AI will cast healing on the fully healthy ally.
  • Well, can you show me your battle AI?

The battle AI does what you tell it to do. E.g. if it's using a random ability, that'll also include healing, unless you limit it to a defined ability type that isn't used by your healing ability.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • It was my mistake! The healing AI is finally working according to your Settings, thank you very much. !
  • edited October 2022
    @gamingislove

Hello, archery, if I change the Target Range in the Target Selection Setting to None and enable the Select Target Cell, my attacks on teammates will also deal damage.

Set it as in the tutorial, how to avoid inflicting damage to teammates, and the Target Type is set to target enemies.

When I changed the Affect Range in the Affect Range Setting to Execution, the shot deals two damage to the same target. When I use it for Calculation, it does one harm to the same target, but there's another problem. When I change the Affect Range to Template 3, the prefabs only do it once.
    Post edited by churan on
  • churan said: Hello, archery, if I change the Target Range in the Target Selection Setting to None and enable the Select Target Cell, my attacks on teammates will also deal damage.
    How do you select the targets in this case? The None target range with cell targeting will only have the selected cell as 'target' (starting object of the schematic). There aren't any combatants available as targets in this case, unless you use an affect range to get combatants based on the cell. Those are selected based on the target type - tested it to make sure and works fine.
    If you e.g. select targets within the schematics animating the actions, you'll have to do the ally/enemy check there.

Also can't confirm affect rang doing damage twice to the selected target. Is this for the same ability selecting a cell, or one selecting an actual target?
  • edited October 2022
    Pick an actual target, and it deals damage twice. If you select a blank cell, it will not deal damage twice within the skill range.

If the target is instantly killed, there is no second damage.

Even 2D Battle Grid tutorials have this problem

I use None, Select the Target Cell, I use the template in Affect Range Setting to determine the influence。

In Affect Range Setting, I use Execution as the calculation method, so it will inflict damage twice on the actual target I choose, and nothing will happen if I select blank cells.

Addendum: I said archery skill setting
    Post edited by churan on
  • Check your ability's battle animation setup (schematics). Damage happens when you tell it to calculate the the outcome via Calculate Action nodes.
    If the action should only do damage once, you should only use that node one time in your schematics.

Though, the Double Shot ability of the tutorials is supposed to deal damage twice, so it's set up that way :)