edited November 2022 in ORK Support
Hello, i have setup 2 battle grids, first problem is that sometimes at the end victory player group is not moveable at all after battle. I noticed that happen when the leader of the group participate in the battle. Next, when the first battle is done and i don't have issue, i go to the next grid battle and the problem is, when battle start i have already a couple of characters placed in the players cells, i can choose only the third partecipand and after battle end i have 4 characters in the field and only ones move. I tried destroy player group in the start schematics for grid battle, befor the place player combatant node, but this way when i play the scene my player group is istantly destroyed. I though the schematic in start battle should be player only when battle start. I'm lost
PS: if i place the leaer of the group first when i place the characters in the grid i don't have any issue. After end battle and when start next battle grid evrything works perfectly. If the leader is placed second, after battle player is stuck in field, can't move.
Post edited by Zayetj on
  • PS: if i place the leaer of the group first when i place the characters in the grid i don't have any issue. After end battle and when start next battle grid evrything works perfectly. If the leader is placed second, after battle player is stuck in field, can't move.
  • Did a quick test, placing player first and not first and both worked fine.

Can you post details on your battle start/end schematics?
    Also, what's your battle system setup, e.g. control blocks, etc.?
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • edited November 2022
    this is battle start schematics
    https://freeimage.host/i/mgsiN9
    https://freeimage.host/i/mgsste
    i have fixed the issue addind set ork player in the battle end schematics
    https://freeimage.host/i/mgsQou
    but i don't know if is the right thing to do or i am missing something and i shoulden't do this to make things works
    Post edited by Zayetj on
  • edited November 2022
    Hm, are you using a non-battle player, i.e. the player controlled in the field not being part of the battle group?

Also, the Destroy Battle Combatants node, does it also have Destroy Player enabled? In that case the player would need to be spawned again.
    Post edited by gamingislove on
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • I am using battle group player. Or i am not understending how schematics works... to be clear, for example, start schematics is run only ones right?
  • The battle start schematic is only run at the start of a battle - the battle end schematics naturally at the end of the battle (which one depends on the battle's outcome).