SK1SK1
edited November 2022 in ORK Support
After the NPC dialogue is completed, walk to the kitchen, and then walk up and down the kitchen left and right in a circular fashion?
I can't complete the loop by using: change location - to empty object, and detecting global variables doesn't work.
Post edited by SK1 on
  • https://makinom.com/guide/documentation/getting-started/components-overview/#21-toc-title

Using Waypoint Path component to make your path, then move your NPC via the "Follow Path" node.

• There are multiple ways to handle NPCs moving around (outside of dialogue/cutscene schematics).

E.g.:
    - make the combatants (Add Combatant component) and use the move AI, supports random movement or following waypoints
    - use the Waypoint Path component to create a path and have the NPC follow it via a Follow Waypoint Path component (or a schematic)
    - use schematics for movement
    - custom scripting
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!