edited November 2022 in ORK Support
In my main battle menu, the principle options open up sub-menus based on ability type. The set-up looks like this :

I want to have a header on each of those sub-menus, showing the name of the ability type being shown in that sub-menu. I've added headercontent to my UI, and set up the headers as follows in ORK. The header text shows up where I want it to, but I can't find a way to show the ability type name. (The text I have there shows up exactly as in the box, like the text codes are not even being recognised).

Is there a way that I can do what I want, and have the sub-menu header show the ability type name? Is there a specific text code I'm missing, or something else?

Thx :)
Post edited by StevieJay on
  • I know one way to show it in UI > Battle Menus > Layout Settings > Description Settings; It allows type name in the Title Content fields:

You might have to get creative with UI Boxes > Schematics if you want it to only display when the sub menu is open.
  • The header texts don't have text codes like that - if no text codes are listed above it, it doesn't have any additional text codes (other than the universal ones you can add via the buttons above the text area).
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Ack, okay - I'll find a workaround along the lines of what Scyra suggested... :)