Hello! Battle menu UI question here...

I have a battle menu, that opens sub-menus based on ability type. At the moment what happens, is that to return to the main battle menu the player needs to click on it first. This then closes the sub-menu, and the main battle menu is active. So if the player wants to change sub-menu it takes two clicks, one to close the old sub-menu and a second click to open the new one.

What I'd like is that the main battle menu remains active, even while the sub-menu is open, so that it only takes a single click to change sub-menu. Is that possible to do at the moment?

Thx :)
  • edited November 2022
    That's handled by the UI box settings - see the unfocused input settings in the control settings (either Default Controls for all UI boxes in the general settings or an individual UI box's override controls).

This'll let your unfocused UI box accept the click on a button without having to be focused first.
    Post edited by gamingislove on
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Got it, perfect... :) Thx!