Hey,

When a combatant selects a attack he does not peform it and nothing happens. I'm using Active battle. The State of the combatent wil stay in action. (Ork3)

This error pops up in the console at that moment:

NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
GamingIsLove.ORKFramework.UI.ActionInfo.Show (GamingIsLove.ORKFramework.UI.ActionInfoNotifications settings, GamingIsLove.ORKFramework.Combatant user, GamingIsLove.Makinom.IContent content) (at :0)
GamingIsLove.ORKFramework.AbilityAction.ActionStartSetup () (at :0)
GamingIsLove.ORKFramework.BaseAction.PerformAction () (at :0)
GamingIsLove.ORKFramework.BaseBattleSystem.PerformAction (GamingIsLove.ORKFramework.BaseAction action) (at :0)
GamingIsLove.ORKFramework.ActiveTimeBattleSystem.DoPerformNextAction () (at :0)
GamingIsLove.ORKFramework.ActiveTimeBattleSystem.ActionTick () (at :0)
GamingIsLove.ORKFramework.ActiveTimeBattleSystem.Tick () (at :0)
GamingIsLove.ORKFramework.Battle.Tick () (at :0)
GamingIsLove.Makinom.Maki.FireTick () (at <353ea3fa8cff4ca58c4d7d411ce4cd94>:0)
GamingIsLove.Makinom.MakinomHandler.Update () (at <353ea3fa8cff4ca58c4d7d411ce4cd94>:0)
  • If a combatents timebar is full > you can select an attack > then is shoots to the end of the act bar and doing nothing
  • It looks like the Attack Schematic is not being executed. It is included in the Battle Animation of the attack. I also dont see any flying text or does the hp go down. Just nothing
  • edited November 2022
    Well, you're getting an error - check your Action Info Notifications in Battles > Battle Texts. Based on the error you're using them but there might be a setup error (e.g. UI box or layout not selected).
    Post edited by gamingislove on
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • edited November 2022
    Yup, that was the problem! There was a prefab missing. Thanks!
    Post edited by Anoo on
  • Added some safeguards to action info notifications to prevent future errors from halting the battle (and give some info on what's happening).
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!