edited November 2022 in ORK Support
In the Multi turn system, I have enabled Limit list lengh in the Layout setting for Turn Order, so in many cases, the player character's turn appears multiple times in the turn order, but the turn order moves unexpectedly.

For example, when using a potion with the Action Selection Preview checked, the order of the player's turn order changes when the item menu is selected, and when the action is canceled and selected again, the order of the turn order is different from the previous turn order.

The same phenomenon occurs when the Action Selection Preview is unchecked and only the Target Selection Preview is checked to select the attack target. (Even though TurnCalclation is set to a fixed value and TurnBasedOrderChange is not set for item use or attack actions.)

I also tried changing settings such as Add Selecting Combatants and Add Finished Combatants in the Turn Order Setting, but the situation did not change.

I want to make the Turn Order not move except for the actions that I have set Turn Order Change for.
How can I do this?

Thank you.
Post edited by modot on
  • Did a quick test and works fine on my end.

Can you give me details on your Turn Calculation settings? Since this is what's used for the turn order and preview turn order, that's what's most crucial here :)
    Also, do the potion or attack have any impact on the turn calculation?
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • This is how TurnOrder is set up.
    https://imgur.com/YvkpQLs

I have no settings in Attack, Item, or Target Setting that affect the turn values, and no Schematic using the TurnBasedOrderChange node.

Some UI control and camera control is done from scripts(no scripts set up in TurnOrderHUD), but after a quick check, I don't think there is any processing involved in the turn.
    But perhaps some processing is having an adverse effect.

I thought that the processing in Schematic does not affect Preview, but is it possible that some processing in Schematic could affect Turn Preview? For example, the output result of TurnOrderPreview could change depending on the timing of the Wait node or something.
  • Alright, also happening on my end with inverted turn order.
    I'll investigate, should be fixed in the next update.

Schematics don't affect previews, only what's defined in the ability/item user/target changes.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!