Select the ability node in Schematics. If one of the restricted skill types is enabled, the type to be restricted cannot be selected. Please fix it.
  • NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
    GamingIsLove.ORKFramework.Schematics.Nodes.SelectAbilityNode.Execute (GamingIsLove.Makinom.Schematics.Schematic schematic) (at :0)
    GamingIsLove.Makinom.Schematics.Schematic.ExecuteNextNode () (at :0)
    GamingIsLove.Makinom.Schematics.Schematic.Start () (at :0)
    GamingIsLove.Makinom.Schematics.Schematic.PlaySchematic (System.Object source, GamingIsLove.Makinom.Schematics.ISchematicStarter starter, System.Object machineObject, System.Object startingObject, System.Boolean isBlocking, GamingIsLove.Makinom.MachineUpdateType updateType, System.Int32 inputID) (at :0)
    GamingIsLove.Makinom.Schematics.Schematic.Play (GamingIsLove.Makinom.MakinomSchematicAsset asset, System.Object source, GamingIsLove.Makinom.Schematics.ISchematicStarter starter, System.Object machineObject, System.Object startingObject, System.Boolean inPause) (at :0)
    GamingIsLove.ORKFramework.UI.SchematicGameButtonListItem.Selected (GamingIsLove.ORKFramework.UI.MenuScreen origin) (at :0)
    GamingIsLove.ORKFramework.UI.Parts.ButtonListMenuPart.InputAccepted (GamingIsLove.Makinom.UI.IUIBox origin, System.Int32 index) (at :0)
    GamingIsLove.Makinom.Components.UIBoxComponent.InputAccepted (System.Int32 index) (at <8eb147b708eb43c7b26eb7a371cb0f63>:0)
    GamingIsLove.Makinom.Components.UIButtonInput.OnPointerClick (UnityEngine.EventSystems.PointerEventData data) (at <8eb147b708eb43c7b26eb7a371cb0f63>:0)
    UnityEngine.EventSystems.ExecuteEvents.Execute (UnityEngine.EventSystems.IPointerClickHandler handler, UnityEngine.EventSystems.BaseEventData eventData) (at Library/PackageCache/com.unity.ugui@1.0.0/Runtime/EventSystem/ExecuteEvents.cs:57)
    UnityEngine.EventSystems.ExecuteEvents.Execute[T] (UnityEngine.GameObject target, UnityEngine.EventSystems.BaseEventData eventData, UnityEngine.EventSystems.ExecuteEvents+EventFunction`1[T1] functor) (at Library/PackageCache/com.unity.ugui@1.0.0/Runtime/EventSystem/ExecuteEvents.cs:272)
    UnityEngine.EventSystems.ExecuteEvents:Execute(GameObject, BaseEventData, EventFunction`1)
    GamingIsLove.Makinom.Components.MakinomInputModule:ProcessMousePress(MouseButtonEventData)
    GamingIsLove.Makinom.Components.MakinomInputModule:ProcessMouseEvent(Int32)
    GamingIsLove.Makinom.Components.MakinomInputModule:ProcessMouseEvent()
    GamingIsLove.Makinom.Components.MakinomInputModule:Process()
    UnityEngine.EventSystems.EventSystem:Update() (at Library/PackageCache/com.unity.ugui@1.0.0/Runtime/EventSystem/EventSystem.cs:501)
  • Can you post the settings you're using in the Select Ability node?
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • edited November 2022
    Yes, when I select the restricted type, the node does not have the type option to be restricted. If I select the restricted type option, the above error report will appear.

I have sent the wrong picture of this node to your email.
    Post edited by churan on
  • Thanks for the image/email - I was able to find the issue, will be fixed in the next update.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!