Is there any way to make the status value display as an icon in HUD?
e.g., if value=1 then display icon A, if value=2 then display icon B.
  • That's something you have to manually set up, e.g. using HUD Condition components to enable/disable game objects in the HUD setup (with your icons) based on a status condition.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Thanks a lot, it's solved!
    The User of each HUD is the combatant of this HUD, do I understand correctly?

By the way, I may have found a bug that when ORK version is upgraded (3.9=>3.10), the custom GameStates are not working. On checking, I found that Register() method will not be called by ORK. Remove the inheritance of BaseGameStateChangeType base class and compile it, then revert and compile it again and it returns to working.
  • I'll look into it - can you give me some details on your custom game state implementation?
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!

• [EditorSettingInfo("Enter Adv Mode", "When enter the adventure mode.")]
    public class EnterAdvModeGameStateChangeType : BaseGameStateChangeType
    {
    public EnterAdvModeGameStateChangeType()
    {

}

public override void Register(Notify notify)
    {
    GameManager.Instance.EnterAdvModeCalled += notify;
    }
    }

[EditorSettingInfo("Exit Adv Mode", "When exit the adventure mode.")]
    public class ExitAdvModeGameStateChangeType : BaseGameStateChangeType
    {
    public ExitAdvModeGameStateChangeType()
    {

}

public override void Register(Notify notify)
    {
    GameManager.Instance.ExitAdvModeCalled += notify;
    }
    }

I put Debug.Log() in front of this line but found that nothing output in the console:
    GameManager.Instance.EnterAdvModeCalled += notify;

But today I can't reproduce the problem, maybe it's just a bug of unity, because yesterday I upgraded NaniNovel along with ORK, and all custom commands of NaniNovel also don't work, restarting unity and reimport script didn't help, until I recompile the custom command script it resumed working.

Thanks for your help again!
  • I'll keep an eye on it, but wasn't able to recreate this yet.
    Might be some issue related to not using domain reload when entering play mode (in case you do that).