ORK 3.11 is here!

This update adds 40 new features, changes and fixes!
E.g. combatants/groups can now use different input IDs (e.g. having different menu controls based on the user), abilities/items can now toggle between targeting allies and enemies, items support use counts, item types can define animation overrides for all equipment using them and many other new features, changes and fixes.
See the release notes for all details.

Please note: Turn Based and Phase battle systems will no longer automatically end a combatant’s turn when the remaining actions per turn reach 0 if Auto End Turn is disabled.

Makinom 2.10.1 is here!

This is only a small update with a single new feature (button in inspector of component conditions to quickly add an In Control game state check) and a few fixes (e.g. canvas sorting order in Unity 2022.2).
See the release notes for all details.
Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Interaction change is working great, thanks again for the quick fix! The new Preload Grid Highlights node looks interesting too for frontloading those prefabs, will have to play with that too.
  • Battle Grid Settings: Move Command: Pathfinding Settings: ‘Prioritize Direction’ setting available. The path will prioritize the direction of the selected/target cell. Please note that this can have a heavy impact on performance due to the move range being created for multiple directions instead of only once.
    Thanks for adding this!
  • @Scyra
    It'll still mostly be diagonal movement, just in the perceived right direction :)
    Also, keep in mind that this will increase performance costs for grid move range calculations. Not really noticable if you don't have large move ranges, though.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!