Hello! I have a value bar showing actions per turn that was working fine in 3.10 but appears to have stopped working in 3.11 - the bar remains full regardless of how many actions the combatant has. Is there anything in the changes that might have caused an issue there?

Thx :)
  • Hm, no, not really ... check your UI prefab if the setup is still correct, and maybe post your setup so I can test it :)

My current setup works fine, though. Make sure to use Max Action Bar (and probably Invert Used Actions to have the bar be reduced instead of increased).
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Here's the setup for the value bar. Any other setup that would be useful to show? Checking against a pre-update backup atm, and don't see any differences yet.

• Hm, strange, using Preview value origin seems to work, but Current doesn't.
    I'll investigate.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • edited December 2022
    Found the issue - will be fixed in a small bugfix update mid next week.
    For now, if you switch to Preview value origin it'll work.
    Post edited by gamingislove on
  • Cool, thx for the quick response :)