Hi, I'm trying to setup ORK 3/Makinom 2 with Dialogues System (DS). I'm a bit confused as to what's the recommended way to set them up. Should I be using DS's Dialogue System Trigger or should I use ORK's Interaction Controller and Interaction Machines. For the Dialogue UI should I be using the UI Panel from DS or the UI Box from ORK/Makinom
  • Well ... there's no recommendation regarding that, you can use whatever you prefer. If you use Makinom's UI boxes, they'll not display Dialogue System dialogues, though.

Also, there's an integration for ORK/Makinom available (somewhere in PixelCrusher's documentation) that should also allow you to start DS dialogues via schematics. I'm not sure how deep that integration is, though, and how many of ORK features you can use via DS dialogues.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!