The problem is this, I used the latest 2D tutorial to set up the player to move and walk, but one of the problems is that the collision also rotates in the direction the player is walking, is there any way to prevent the collision from rotating?
  • That's mainly up to your rigidbody setup, e.g. the 2D grid battle setup uses Freeze Rotation constraints to prevent the rigidbody from rotating the game object.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • What I mean is not that the rigidbody is spinning, but that the Box collider 2D is moving with the character and then spinning again and again. Is there any way to stop it from spinning?
  • If your collider is on the root object that's rotating, no - that's just how it works.
    You can put it on a child object, though, and e.g. use a Face Camera component, like the 2D grid battle tutorials use to have the sprite always face the camera in the correct rotation.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!